Our admissions team are here to guide you through the application procedure and to make the admissions process as smooth as possible. For all admissions enquiries please contact our Admissions Office on email@example.com or telephone +974 4036 0486.
Please refer to our Admissions Policy document before completing your Registration Form online. We are an inclusive school, but operate a selective admissions policy, based upon the identification of pupils whose abilities appear to match the ethos and standards of the School. We look for personal qualities which suggest a child has the potential to contribute sufficiently to the school community and benefit from the many opportunities that are offered at The Royal Grammar School Guildford Qatar.
The language of instruction is English and all children are required to have a good understanding of the English language in order that they are fully able to benefit from all aspects of the curriculum.
The Admissions procedure is made up of the following stages:
- acceptance and registration
Once you have decided that The Royal Grammar School Guildford Qatar is the best choice for your child, the next step is to submit an application form to us.
Please click here for the application forms.
Please submit your completed application form with the following documents:
- a copy of Qatari ID (children and parents).
- a copy of the front page of passports (children and parents).
- a copy of a valid residency permit (for all non-Qatari children and parents).
- a copy of child’s birth certificate.
- a health record document for children between the ages of three and six. We will require sight of the original, plus one copy;
- the latest school or Nursery report or Early Years Foundation certificate. All school reports must be translated into English;
- Students from overseas should attest the school reports from their home country.
- a non-refundable assessment fee of QAR500 for Pre-Prep & Prep and QAR500 for Senior